Sutherland Felt Company has developed a super dense polyester felt for floor protection applications. This is a widely used product in educational institutions and in the furniture industry. This material can be sold by the sheet (48” X 60”), or cut into finished parts – .75″-2″ diameter circles are very common. It is normally supplied with a high strength rubber based PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive – peel n stick). This is a very dark grey/black material and is made 1/8″ and 1/4″ thick. We can also custom manufacture a thickness and density to your exact specification (minimum order applies). Softer felt dots are supplied in roll form, webbing removed.
Commonly stocked felt Dot sizes:
- 375” diameter
- .5” diameter
- 75” diameter
- 1” diameter
- 1.25” diameter
- 1.50” diameter
- 1” square w/ radius corners
- 1.25” square w/ radius corners
Custom widths and thicknesses available – call or email your Sutherland Felt sales rep for a sample, to place an order, or for additional details.
Because we are a 100+ year old company, Sutherland Felt has thousands of tools/dies to cut a variety of circles, squares, and rectangles. This die system was automated a few years, so it just takes a Sutherland salesperson a few seconds to search our database to see if we have the size we are looking for. We also convert our standard black polyester (.5mm up to 6mm thick) in to a wide array of felts dots – diameters ranging from .375”–18”. Call us today for more info!
- Industrial felt is not guaranteed to be 100% free of wrinkles/blemishes, as those are a natural product of the manufacturing process.
- Direct inquiries to Sutherland Felt Co. are subject to a $100 minimum order. Please feel free to call for pricing. Lower minimums as well as close outs can be found at our online store – www.thefeltcompany.com
- Special orders normally require a 3-4 week lead time and a manufacturing minimum. Items designated as in-stock normally ship within 24 hours.