- 100% Natural Tan Wool
- Minimally Processed
- Sold by the Yard, Slit to Width, or as Cut Parts
- Available in 7 Thicknesses from 1/8″ to 1″
- Low Cost Alternative to SAE Pressed Wool
- In Stock for Immediate Shipment
Eco Felt Uses
- Saddle pads
This is 100% tan wool with no post processing applied – it is right off the back of the sheep, washed, then needle punched and pressed to thickness. It has no dye’s applied and the carbon foot print to harvest 1lb of wool is less than that for cotton, as it is manually sheared versus mechanically processed cotton. Also, wool is naturally flame retardant and does not require the treatments that flammable materials such as cotton, rayon, and acrylic require.
Sutherland’s Eco-Felt line is a low cost alternative, 100% tan wool felt that can be made in any density, from 1/8″ to 1″ thick. This felt is stocked in soft density, but can be custom manufactured to medium or firm density (minimum order applies). Depending on density, Eco-Felt costs 5-15% less than SAE grey felts (F-3, F-7), and 40-45% less than SAE white felts (F-1, F-5, and F-10). Call for a sample today!
Eco-Felt Pricing Grid60" wide rolls.
All prices are Per Yard with purchase of specified quantity.
N/A = product not available in that quantity.
|Thickness||OPSY||Min Order (yds)||1 yard||3 yards||4 yards||5 yards||10 yards||20 yards|
- Industrial felt is not guaranteed to be 100% free of wrinkles/blemishes, as those are a natural product of the manufacturing process.
- Direct inquiries to Sutherland Felt Co. are subject to a $100 minimum order. Please feel free to call for pricing. Lower minimums as well as close outs can be found at our online store – www.thefeltcompany.com
- Special orders normally require a 3-4 week lead time and a manufacturing minimum. Items designated as in-stock normally ship within 24 hours.